Birds can be leveled up by fusing other birds for experience. To level up a bird, go to the village and tap “Your team”. Select the “Level up” tab and drag the bird you want to level up to the slot on the left. Any birds you then drag onto the slot on the right will then be fused with the target bird to give them experience. How much experience a bird gives depends on its level and if it has been evolved. Birds of the same colour as the target bird give increased experience!
Articles in this section
- What is Event Island and how do I access it?
- What are Rage Totems and what can I do with them?
- I was above level 70 of Eagle Mountain when I met the Pig Thief. Why did I not get the special reward bird?
- If I start a Daily Challenge before a server reset and finish it after, do I get an additional try?
- I just defeated a boss and no silver hatch tickets dropped. Is this normal?
- I cannot upgrade my 1-3 star birds past level 60. Is this a bug?
- I have used a scout and left for a break. Now the scouted marker is gone. What can I do?
- I met the Pig Thief and did not receive my rewards from Eagle Mountain. What gives?
- I had a 4/5 star bird in my mailbox and now it's gone! What happened?
- What are Dungeon Keys for?