In the Arena you are pitted against another player’s team of birds, with a team of pigs in the middle. After each turn the pigs will attack the player whose side of the battlefield they are on. Your goal is to knock the pigs over to your opponent’s side so they attack your opponent. An Arena battle ends when one of the players runs out of health.
Articles in this section
- My opponent's first action in a PVP match is a Super Shot! Is this an exploit? Are they cheating?
- Why am I not receiving league trophies for random PVP battles?
- How do weekly Arena bonus gems work? Why didn't I get any bonus gems this week?
- How does the scoring work? Why did I lose 59 trophies?
- How can I play against other players?
- How do Arena battles work?
- What does knocking out pigs do?
- How does PVP Arena matchmaking work?
- How do Arena leagues work?