The small star shows your current player level, which is based on your global earn rate. Every time you reach a new player level, you may be rewarded, for example, with cash, gold bars, spins, new game features, and/or market expansions.
Articles in this section
- What should I do in the game?
- What is global earn rate (indicator)?
- What is that small star with a number next to the global earn rate?
- How can I level up as a player?
- What is that small person icon and number on top left corner of the screen?
- What is that cash icon and number on top right corner of the screen?
- What are tasks? What is that button with a monkey icon?
- Why I don’t have any tasks available?
- I started the game and all/most of my free customers are gone?