Coins are used in the game to purchase basic outfits for your Hatchling collection. You’ll get coins as a level reward when you pass the levels. In addition to level rewards, you’ll get additional coins as an outfit bonus based on the outfits you own. Each outfit will give a certain coin bonus. You can see how many coins you’ll get as a bonus from owning the outfit when you view the outfits in the Collection menu.
Articles in this section
- What is Angry Birds Match about?
- How do I get the Hatchlings and where can I view my collection?
- How do I get the different outfits for the Hatchlings in my collection?
- I received an outfit as an event reward, but the outfit didn't unlock!
- I have purchased new outfits for my Hatchlings. How do I change the outfits my Hatchlings wear?
- What are the stars shown above the Hatchlings? How do I get three stars?
- How do I clear the glue?
- What can I do with coins and how do I get them?
- What can I do with gems and how do I get them?
- What are the different boosters and how do I get them?