It’s gonna be the most metal Halloween ever! The flock has teamed up with Iron Maiden bringing you the band’s iconic mascot Eddie as playable Character Eddie the Bird in A Tribute to Iron Maiden. Crank up your Evolution team and discover the terrifically twisted Halloween Bird Island and several spooktacular improvements and fixes.
- 3 new birds featuring 5 Star Eddie the Bird from Iron Maiden and 2 more well known birds in brand new exckusive heavy metal outfits: Byron, a 5 Star Black bird and Annie, who even changed her color to be a blue bird
- Bird Town and the island have turned into a hair-raising Halloween themed heavy metal oasis
- 3 nefarious new pigs - do you hear the call of Phigthulhu?
- New event artworks and loading screens as well as the scary Eddie app icon
- New monstrous music and spine-chilling sound effects for Halloween
New Events & How to get new birds: Events have become more evolutionary and rewarding than ever.
Earn tons of event rewards for your individual and your clan’s progress.
- Earn event points and collect personal rewards immediately during the event
- Collaborate closer than ever with your clan members and unlock clan rewards immediately during the event
- For the oblivious birds: after the event ended, unclaimed rewards will now be sent to your inbox
- Events are now offering more special birds. Hatch the first event bird to unlock the others, collect time-limited 5 Star flockers
- Clan chat is displaying members who are online
- Next clan reward and progress bar is displayed during the event
- Next clan reward and progress bar is displayed for the Daily Challenges
- You can check out Booster Events with full week ahead to see which Color XP, increased Gold and increased Dungeon Key days are coming up. We added a weekly schedule.
Team Manager has two new options to find your birds easier:
- Sort by color
- Sort by star rarity and power
- Friends lists’ capacities have been increased to 50
Fixes and more fixes
The sneaky scoundrel piggies again placed some nasty bugs on Bird Island so we had to deal with them diligently to crash them again, here’s the highlight of many fixes included:
- Battle fixes: defeated pigs out: they’re not remaining on the battle screen anymore
- People who joined the clan are added right away, the previous delay is gone
- The Smartbomb crate has the right icon in battles
Daily Challenge fixes:
- Screen stays responsive when the battle is finished
- Ninja Pigs learned to do the ninja-thing they are designed for
- Massive Moron's skill is now working (watch out, he got smarter)
- Special characters in user and clan names are displayed correctly
- Everything in order on the clan leaderboards, now sorted correctly
Eagle Mountain fixes:
- The infinite loading issue when internet connection is lost and retrieved is solved
- Pigs are no longer appearing multiple times on the same floor
- Keep your Super Shot progress when you evolve a bird
- The display of Silver and Golden tickets in the Hatchery is now correct
- In the Daily Tasks multiple clan donations are counted like they should
- Bad, bad notifications don’t switch themselves off anymore
- The game doesn’t freezes anymore when evolution material limit is reached
- The recommended friends list is now showing correct XP values