This Thanksgiving we’re serving you the turkey cold! Try to get a hold of this brand-new event bird at large. Also, if you’re looking to reunite with some rare relatives, the flockers meet up in Eagle Mountain for more than just the Thanksgiving dinner. And we’ve gobbled up a lot of bugs and glitches for you to rejoice:
- Thanksgiving Event: Cold Turkey has escaped from prison. Now he’s at large accompanied by 2 notorious feathered flockers: Steven and Dutch. They’re roving about Bird Island for a limited time only.
- New loading screen featuring Cold Turkey and his fellow fugitives
- Eagle Mountain: where memorable birds hang around: Unique event birds can be available on Eagle Mountain for 24 hours. On a day they move into Mighty Eagles lush lodging these certain chaps are available once you reach Level 71. You will be able to choose between two evolutions.
Fixes and more fixes
Those pesky piggies leave bugs everywhere and we keep crashing them with each update, here’s the highlights of many fixes included:
- Event battles are no longer crashing the app or staying in unresponsive state
- Some PvP matches and wave battles were misbehaving, freezing the game. We found a way to defrost ‘em.
- Co-op battle’s teaming up option was broken for some players, now you can choose your wingman without any issues.
- Event markers were disappearing randomly: we made sure there is always an event battle available as long as the event is on
- Scout markers were disappearing altogether sometimes. Now they are here to stay
- Unresponsive states after battles have been resolved
- An iconic bird like Eddie the Bird not giving the right damage? Impossible, now he’s dealing damage heavy metal stylie!
- Didn’t claim your event rewards? We got you covered: all unclaimed rewards are sent to your ingame mailbox