To register for a Rovio Account in Angry birds Star Wars II, tap the account icon in the bottom center of the game’s title screen. You can then tap the “Register” button and enter your information to create an account. Be careful to enter the correct email address as an email will be sent to this address through which you must verify your account. If the email address is incorrect, you will not receive the account verification email and the account will become unusable.
Articles in this section
- Why don't my characters and credits transfer between my Android device and my Kindle Fire?
- Do my characters and credits transfer between iOS and Android devices?
- Does my game progress transfer between iOS and Android devices in Angry Birds Star Wars II?
- I registered for a Rovio Account, and now all of my progress is gone! Why?
- Are credits and characters saved to my Rovio Account?
- I created a Rovio Account in Angry Birds Classic / Angry Birds Go! / Angry Birds Epic. Can I use this account in Angry Birds Star Wars II as well?
- If I move my game progress from my device to my Rovio Account, does this replace the data in the cloud?
- I accidentally entered a wrong email address when registering for a Rovio Account. What do I do now?
- I did not receive a verification email, and now I can’t sign into my Rovio Account. What do I do?
- How do I sign into my Rovio Account in Angry Birds Star Wars II?