During Rovio Account registration, and also when signing into your account for the first time on a particular device, you will be asked, “Do you want to transfer credits, characters and add scores, stars and achievements from this device to your account?”. If you choose not to do this, you will start a new game when you sign into your account.
Articles in this section
- Why don't my characters and credits transfer between my Android device and my Kindle Fire?
- Do my characters and credits transfer between iOS and Android devices?
- Does my game progress transfer between iOS and Android devices in Angry Birds Star Wars II?
- I registered for a Rovio Account, and now all of my progress is gone! Why?
- I created a Rovio Account in Angry Birds Classic / Angry Birds Go! / Angry Birds Epic. Can I use this account in Angry Birds Star Wars II as well?
- If I move my game progress from my device to my Rovio Account, does this replace the data in the cloud?
- How do I sign into my Rovio Account in Angry Birds Star Wars II?
- How do I register for a Rovio Account in Angry Birds Star Wars II?