The properties of the saved game data will be different depending on the marketplace from which Angry Birds Star Wars II was downloaded. For this reason characters and credits will not transfer between the Google Play and Amazon versions of Angry Birds Star Wars II. To sync the game on both devices, please download Angry Birds Star Wars II from the Amazon Appstore on both devices.
Articles in this section
- Why don't my characters and credits transfer between my Android device and my Kindle Fire?
- Do my characters and credits transfer between iOS and Android devices?
- Does my game progress transfer between iOS and Android devices in Angry Birds Star Wars II?
- I registered for a Rovio Account, and now all of my progress is gone! Why?
- Are credits and characters saved to my Rovio Account?
- I created a Rovio Account in Angry Birds Classic / Angry Birds Go! / Angry Birds Epic. Can I use this account in Angry Birds Star Wars II as well?
- If I move my game progress from my device to my Rovio Account, does this replace the data in the cloud?
- I accidentally entered a wrong email address when registering for a Rovio Account. What do I do now?
- I did not receive a verification email, and now I can’t sign into my Rovio Account. What do I do?
- How do I sign into my Rovio Account in Angry Birds Star Wars II?