We would love to make our games available in all countries, but unfortunately, certain App Stores don't have a "games" category due to local government classification requirements. We're aware that some other developers get around this by classifying their games as "entertainment", but this is something we have reluctantly chosen not to do.
Articles in this section
- How can I unlock the levels in Brass Hogs episode?
- My Angry Birds Space game keeps crashing / has frozen / will not load. What can I do?
- I'm in my country's App Store, but where's Angry Birds Space?
- I have Angry Birds Space on my iPhone / iPod Touch, will it work on my iPad?
- I have Angry Birds Space HD on my iPad, will it work on my iPhone / iPod Touch?
- I used a Space Eagle. Why didn’t it pop all the pigs?
- I bought some Space Eagles on my iPhone, can I use them on another iOS device?
- I purchased some Space Eagles, but didn't get them. What should I do?
- Do I have to buy Danger Zone separately for all my iOS devices?
- How do I back up my Angry Birds Space progress on my iOS device?