These versions of our games play best on iPod Touches and iPhones. They will work on iPads, however, the graphics may appear fuzzy when they are scaled up to fill the larger iPad screen.
Articles in this section
- I purchased the Mighty Eagle, but now it's gone. Do I need to buy it again?
- My Angry Birds game keeps crashing / has frozen / will not load. What can I do?
- I have Angry Birds on my iPhone / iPod Touch, will it work on my iPad?
- I have Angry Birds HD on my iPad, will it work on my iPhone / iPod Touch?
- How do I back up my Angry Birds Seasons progress on my iOS device?
- Can I transfer in-app purchases between my iOS devices?
- Angry Birds' sounds do not work. What can I do?
- All of my previously completed levels and scores are gone. What can be done?
- Can I transfer my scores between iOS devices?