We would love to make our games available in all countries, but unfortunately, certain App Stores don't have a "games" category due to local government classification requirements. We're aware that some other developers get around this by classifying their games as "entertainment", but this is something we have reluctantly chosen not to do.
Articles in this section
- I purchased the Mighty Eagle, but now it's gone. Do I need to buy it again?
- My Angry Birds game keeps crashing / has frozen / will not load. What can I do?
- I'm in my country's App Store, but where's Angry Birds Seasons?
- I have Angry Birds on my iPhone / iPod Touch, will it work on my iPad?
- I have Angry Birds HD on my iPad, will it work on my iPhone / iPod Touch?
- How do I back up my Angry Birds Seasons progress on my iOS device?
- Can I transfer in-app purchases between my iOS devices?
- Angry Birds' sounds do not work. What can I do?
- All of my previously completed levels and scores are gone. What can be done?
- Can I transfer my scores between iOS devices?