Our friends at Angry Birds Nest have written a comprehensive tutorial for backing up your progress on various platforms. The guide also shows you how to move your progress from one device to another, as long as the two devices are running on a similar operating system. You can read the complete guide here.
Articles in this section
- I can't use some of the birds because of the ads - are you going to change the ad positions?
- I can download the game but the installation is unsuccessful. What can be done?
- How do I move / back up my progress on an Android device?
- Angry Birds Rio does not work on my Android device. What can be done?
- I'm having issues downloading Angry Birds Rio from Google Play. Any advice?