After closing Angry birds Go!, karts that you have scanned into the game will not be available at first when you open the game again. However, the kart can be added back to the game by simply re-scanning its Telepod. This will also bring back any upgrades you have made to the kart.
Articles in this section
- Are Angry Birds Go! Telepods compatible with my device?
- What benefits do I get from scanning Telepods into Angry Birds Go!?
- How do I scan Telepods into my game?
- My Telepods have become unresponsive and I cannot scan them anymore
- I scanned a Telepod into my game, but the kart is not showing up. What gives?
- A kart that I scanned into the game has disappeared! Where did it go?
- Why can I only do Versus races after scanning a Telepod?
- Why can’t I use a character after scanning its Telepod?