Yes! Purchases such as karts and gems will be saved to your Rovio Account, and can be accessed through any other device on the same platform with which you use your account.
Articles in this section
- I have a Rovio Account but I lost my progress after changing my device from iOS/Android to Windows Phone!
- I forgot my password. How can I get a new one?
- Will my purchases be saved to my Rovio Account?
- I just signed into my Rovio Account on a new device, and it asked me if I want to transfer my progress from the device to my account. Will this overwrite my game data in the cloud?
- I have an iOS device and an Android device. Can I use the same Rovio Account on both?
- Why do I not see the Rovio Account icon on the title screen of Angry Birds Go!?
- Why should I use a Rovio Account in Angry Birds Go!?
- How do I create a Rovio Account in Angry Birds Go!?