Friendship Gates are locked gateways that can only be opened with a little help from your friends. If you see a Friendship Gate on the map screen (you can identify them by the big red heart on top of them), you can open it by tapping, and then requesting help from your friends. Once 5 friends have agreed to help you with the gate, it will open, and you will be able to access the area beyond. Alternatively, you can open the gate by spending some Lucky Coins.
Articles in this section
- How do I select which birds enter a battle?
- Why are my birds just standing there while they get attacked?
- How do I use items during battle?
- How do I craft new items?
- How do I get to my camp, and what can I do there?
- How do I defeat those pesky zombie pigs?
- What abilities does each character have?
- I’m lost! Where do I go now?
- What is the Golden Pig Machine?
- What is a Friendship Gate?
Article is closed for comments.