If you have already created a Rovio Account in another game, you can sign into your account in Angry Birds Epic by first, tapping the nest icon in the bottom right corner of the map screen to enter your Camp. Next, tap the top figure of the Totem Pole to the left, and then tap “Sign In” under Rovio Account. You can then enter your Rovio Account information to sign in. Please note that Rovio Accounts are only available on iOS and Android devices.
Articles in this section
- I forgot my Rovio Account password. What do I do now?
- I want to transfer my game progress from an account to another. What do I do?
- Will I lose my game progress if I reinstall Angry Birds Epic or change my device?
- How do I register for a Rovio Account in Angry Birds Epic?
- I accidentally entered a wrong email address when registering for a Rovio Account. What do I do now?
- Why can’t I sign into a Rovio Account on my Windows Phone device? Why does my account say I’m signed in as a guest?
- How do I sign into my Rovio Account in Angry Birds Epic?
- Will my game progress sync between my devices?