No worries! You can reset your password from within Angry Birds Epic. First, tap the nest icon in the bottom right corner of the map screen to enter your Camp. Next, tap the top figure of the Totem Pole to the left, and then tap “Sign In” under Rovio Account. You can then tap “Forgot your password?”, and enter your email address. You will then receive an email through which you can reset your password and choose a new one.
Articles in this section
- I forgot my Rovio Account password. What do I do now?
- I want to transfer my game progress from old device to new one. What do I do?
- Will I lose my game progress if I reinstall Angry Birds Epic or change my device?
- How do I register for a Rovio Account in Angry Birds Epic?
- Why can’t I sign into a Rovio Account on my Windows Phone device? Why does my account say I’m signed in as a guest?
- How do I sign into my Rovio Account in Angry Birds Epic?
- Will my game progress sync between my devices?