Here are a few tips if you are having some trouble with your Telepods:
- Make sure that the bottom of the character figure and the Telepod base lens is free of dirt, debris, and/or smudges.
- Look through the Telepod base and make sure the code on the character figure is lined up with the viewing window.
- Be sure to place the Telepod base lens directly over the front-facing camera on your device.
- There must be enough light for the camera on your device to read the Telepod. Telepods will not work in the dark.
- A data connection is required to use Telepods. Make sure your data connection is strong.
- If you are using an iOS device, make sure that you have your camera restrictions turned off. You can turn them off by going to device settings → General → Restrictions → Camera and dragging the switch from green to grey.
- If you are using iOS version 8 or higher, please also make sure that you have allowed the camera rights for Angry Birds Transformers. You can check this by going to device settings → Privacy → Camera → Angry Birds Transformers and enabling the camera by dragging the switch from grey to green.
If you are still not able to scan the Telepods from your collection, it may be that your device is incompatible with Telepods.
Article is closed for comments.