Credits are in-game currency in Angry Birds Star Wars II that you can exchange for characters in Watto’s Shop. You can enter the shop by tapping the shopping cart icon.
Articles in this section
- How can I use Bird Side characters on Pork Side and vice versa?
- How can I unlock the Reward Chapter?
- I chose the Pork Side, but now I want to be on the Bird Side. How can I change?
- I want to join the Pork Side, but the levels are locked! What can I do?
- There are some levels that I cannot play on the level select screen. How can I unlock them?
- How can I remember what all of the birds’ abilities are?
- If I have a Telepod, a permanent character upgrade, and a few consumable characters, which one will be used first?
- I have a permanent character, but I could only use it once. What’s the deal?
- What is a permanent character?
- How do I use characters that I have purchased?