Here are a few tips if you are having some trouble with your Telepods:
- Make sure that the bottom of the character figure and the Telepod base lens is free of dirt, debris, and/or smudges.
- Look through the Telepod base and make sure the code on the character figure is lined up with the viewing window.
- Be sure to place the Telepod base lens directly over the front-facing camera on your device.
- There must be enough light for the camera on your device to read the Telepod. Telepods will not work in the dark.
- A data connection is required to use Telepods. Make sure your data connection is strong.