Articles in this section
- Why don't my characters and credits transfer between my Android device and my Kindle Fire?
- Do my characters and credits transfer between iOS and Android devices?
- Does my game progress transfer between iOS and Android devices in Angry Birds Star Wars II?
- I registered for a Rovio Account, and now all of my progress is gone! Why?
- Are credits and characters saved to my Rovio Account?
- I created a Rovio Account in Angry Birds Classic / Angry Birds Go! / Angry Birds Epic. Can I use this account in Angry Birds Star Wars II as well?
- If I move my game progress from my device to my Rovio Account, does this replace the data in the cloud?
- I accidentally entered a wrong email address when registering for a Rovio Account. What do I do now?
- I did not receive a verification email, and now I can’t sign into my Rovio Account. What do I do?
- How do I sign into my Rovio Account in Angry Birds Star Wars II?