Currently we have no tool to save progress and move it onto another iOS device. However, our friends at Angry Birds Nest have created a guide for manually transferring the save files from one iOS device to another. You can find it here!
Articles in this section
- My Angry Birds Star Wars game keeps crashing / has frozen / will not load. What can I do?
- I'm in my country's App Store, but where's Angry Birds Star Wars?
- I have Angry Birds Star Wars on my iPhone / iPod Touch, will it work on my iPad?
- I have Angry Birds Star Wars HD on my iPad, will it work on my iPhone / iPod Touch?
- How do I back up my Angry Birds Star Wars progress on my iOS device?
- Angry Birds' sounds do not work. What can I do?
- All of my previously completed levels and scores are gone. What can be done?
- Can I transfer my scores between iOS devices?