Our friends at Angry Birds Nest have written a comprehensive tutorial for backing up your progress on various platforms. The guide also shows you how to move your progress from one device to another, as long as the two devices are running on a similar operating system. You can read the complete guide here.
Articles in this section
- How can I unlock the levels in Brass Hogs episode?
- My Angry Birds Space game keeps crashing / has frozen / will not load. What can I do?
- I have Angry Birds Space on my iPhone / iPod Touch, will it work on my iPad?
- I have Angry Birds Space HD on my iPad, will it work on my iPhone / iPod Touch?
- I used a Space Eagle. Why didn’t it pop all the pigs?
- How do I back up my Angry Birds Space progress on my iOS device?
- Can I transfer in-app purchases between my iOS devices?