Our friends at Angry Birds Nest have written a comprehensive tutorial for backing up your progress on various platforms. The guide also shows you how to move your progress from one device to another, as long as the two devices are running on a similar operating system. You can read the complete guide here.
Articles in this section
- How can I stop receiving notifications from Angry Birds Rio?
- My Angry Birds game keeps crashing / has frozen / will not load. What can I do?
- I purchased the Mighty Eagle, but now it's gone. Do I need to buy it again?
- I have Angry Birds on my iPhone / iPod Touch, will it work on my iPad?
- I have Angry Birds HD on my iPad, will it work on my iPhone / iPod Touch?
- How do I back up my Angry Birds Rio progress on my iOS device?
- Can I transfer in-app purchases between my iOS devices?