If the Eagle has disappeared from your device, you can download it again for free. The downloading procedure can be a little confusing. First you will be asked if you wish to purchase the item. Tap "Yes", and you will be given the price etc. But once you type in your password in the iTunes Store, you will be notified that you have already purchased the Mighty Eagle. You will then be asked if you wish to download it again. Tap "Yes", and you'll get the Eagle back! Of course you must be using the same iTunes Store account (Apple ID) to get it.
Articles in this section
- How can I stop receiving notifications from Angry Birds Rio?
- My Angry Birds game keeps crashing / has frozen / will not load. What can I do?
- I purchased the Mighty Eagle, but now it's gone. Do I need to buy it again?
- I have Angry Birds on my iPhone / iPod Touch, will it work on my iPad?
- I have Angry Birds HD on my iPad, will it work on my iPhone / iPod Touch?
- How do I back up my Angry Birds Rio progress on my iOS device?
- Can I transfer in-app purchases between my iOS devices?
- All of my previously completed levels and scores are gone. What can be done?
- Can I transfer my scores between iOS devices?