Sometimes the verification email can end up in your Spam box instead of Inbox, so make sure to check there. If you still do not find it, please contact us with your Rovio Account address and we will fix it.
Articles in this section
- What is a Rovio Account?
- What is needed to create an account?
- How do I create a Rovio Account?
- In which games and in what locations can I use the Rovio Account?
- How does my Rovio Account work in Angry Birds Classic / Angry Birds Go! / Angry Birds Star Wars II / Angry Birds Epic?
- I never received a verification email and now I can’t log into the account
- What if I forget my password?
- What are the future plans for Rovio Account?