Unfortunately, the Rovio Account feature is not available on Windows Phones at the moment.
Articles in this section
- I forgot my Rovio Account password. What do I do now?
- I want to transfer my game progress from an account to another. What do I do?
- Will I lose my game progress if I reinstall Angry Birds Epic or change my device?
- How do I register for a Rovio Account in Angry Birds Epic?
- I accidentally entered a wrong email address when registering for a Rovio Account. What do I do now?
- Why can’t I sign into a Rovio Account on my Windows Phone device? Why does my account say I’m signed in as a guest?
- How do I sign into my Rovio Account in Angry Birds Epic?
- Will my game progress sync between my devices?