If you wish to change the email address associated to your Rovio account please create a new account using a new email address, play a couple of battles and then contact our support team. Please indicate clearly which account has the desired progress. After this the team is able to transfer the progress from the old account to the new one.
Articles in this section
- I forgot my Rovio Account password. What do I do now?
- I want to transfer my game progress from an account to another. What do I do?
- Will I lose my game progress if I reinstall Angry Birds Epic or change my device?
- How do I register for a Rovio Account in Angry Birds Epic?
- I accidentally entered a wrong email address when registering for a Rovio Account. What do I do now?
- Why can’t I sign into a Rovio Account on my Windows Phone device? Why does my account say I’m signed in as a guest?
- How do I sign into my Rovio Account in Angry Birds Epic?
- Will my game progress sync between my devices?