Evolution has now been updated to version 1.18!
What’s new in Angry Birds Evolution 1.18?
We celebrate colors, diversity and body positivity in this patch! The weekly Arena rules now include color bonuses for different bird color combos - prepare to adjust your team’s colors each week! Also, Cinco de Mayo event is coming and we heard that legendary body positivist El Jefe will be in town for celebrations - “curvy” birds already feel more powerful with his presence.. Other festivities: Clan Contribution ranking you always wished for, a brand new Totem and more..
New (and colorful) Arena rules: Shuffle your team each week to get the new color bonuses! These will change your PvP game by giving you boosts and they are even combined with Bird Specific Bonuses! Color up your team and get boosts on:
- Skill timers
- Leadership Bonus
- Skill Power
Cinco de Mayo Event: Get in the carnaval mood! And no - this isn’t a celebration of the fifth mayonnaise in the fridge!
- The mysterious El Jefe will arrive to spread power to the chubby birds! #BodyPositivity
- Collect the sombreros all around the island and fight in the event
New Arena League “Legends”: Because you guys like pushing the limits, you deserve a new league to compete in! Here are the trophies required to get in:
- Legends I - 8000 Trophies
- Legends II - 11000 Trophies
- Legends III - 14000 Trophies
- The new “Rage Totem”: The Anger Totem is great for leveling up until you hit 40, but we thought we’d make another XP totem for the birds that are beyond that. So we created Rage Totem - you’ll love it when you want to level up your 4 and 5 star birds especially when Anger Totem just isn’t enough!
Extended & Improved
Clan Contributions and Member Ranking: Let’s get real and see who worked hardest for the clan and for the perks.
- Wanna see who contributed the most to the clan? Go to the “Members” tab and check out the 2 columns on the left. One for Overall Contribution and one for that week’s contribution, which resets each week. Click on them to rank members and see who did best or worst. There you have it!
- Who helped that perk stay alive, you ask? Go to the “Clan Buffs” window for each perk and see the Top 3 contributors.
- The PvP rules of that week now pop up when you tap on the Arena.
- The PvP info popup now displays all leagues and divisions, including the newest Legends league, making the setup complete with 6 leagues with 3 divisions each.
- 3 new Arena sets are added for the new leagues, along with different enemies and backgrounds.
Daily Challenge Improvements:
- When you lose during the Daily Challenge, you’ll now be able to see the amount of Snouts you’d need for the next “personal” reward, so you can better decide if you take another chance or not.
- Cannot miss it: Your Rovio ID is now displayed in the loading screen as well, right before your eyes..
Daily Clan tasks get spring-cleaned: We changed one Daily Clan Task and also created one new task.
- The change: The "Make 3 Clan Donations" task now also includes Perk investments and gives you 25 Clan Contribution points as a reward, instead of 20.
- The new “Clan Perks” task: We added a new Daily Task that requires the you to contribute to Clan Perks 3 times and rewards you with 25 Clan Contribution points. Let’s see some action in the perks y’all!
- Star Quarterback is back in the collection building.
Fixes and more fixes
The road to a picture perfect Bird Island is filled with bumps, smelly pigs and lots of nasty bugs but we keep smashing them to get there! Here’s some of what we fixed on the way:
- Bomb’s Black Cage was acting wonky, sometimes preventing pigs from attacking also after it was gone.. The cage has been cleaned and this won’t happen any more.
- We crashed the bug that caused an infinite loading screen if you started a new PvP battle just when the Arena timer reached zero.
- The PVP league rewards for the 1st position are now displayed correctly in the Player Ranking section.
- The multiplier and percentage progress used to overlap when leveling any bird, we fixed that.