Evolution has now been updated to version 1.21!
What’s new in Angry Birds Evolution 1.21?
There was an explosion on the island and all piggies turned their head to see a tall, wobbly figure, working his way out of the crater. A crater full of slimy eggs… Questions were asked: What superpowers could she have? Did she come for peace? And are aliens finally infiltrating our land? Upgrade now and a new adventure will be waiting for you, along with other “familiar” ones..
Alien Infiltration Event: Get ready for an extra, extraterrestrial event!
- Meet Xenoflock: She’s black, she’s slimy and she’s definitely not from this planet. But let’s give it to her: She definitely knows how to turn some heads.
- Now that three aliens have taken over the Event Island, can we officially call it an alien settlement?
- Event Power in Team Manager: Filter out to see which birds are buffed during the event and see how your Team Power changes right there in the Team Manager. Easy peasy!
- More Filters: Filter birds by shape and themes, but don’t forget to love them all the same!
- Super Shot Timer Decrease: 1 and 2 star birds have maximum Super Shot timer of 3 now - before this used to be up to 5. There are only three exceptions: Amy, Lealand and Myles.
Fixes and more fixes
Living on an island is all nice and chill, but it also means lots of bugs you need to smash! Here’s some species of bugs we killed with a newspaper roll this time:
- Matilda got lots of bug bites and had some bad weeks! We gave her some anti-bug cream so she can pick up the dropped perks, drag pigs and KO pigs now without any problem! #PrayForMatilda
- Respect to the elders, but we cannot let them kick Clan Leaders & Co-Leaders! That bug has been wiped for good!
- A black market bug made it possible for some illegal dungeon trips! We hired new security guards that won’t allow less than 5 birds enter the venue.. That’s not only dangerous but also against the Bird Island law!
- Totem detail screen was showing a false amount of totems, it was 10 instead of 1. We fixed that too.
- Claim All button in the Inbox was acting up for some of y’all and we repaired it.
- Eddie the Bird’s Pyramid and Bomb’s cage was trapping the pigs so hard that they weren’t able to move or attack anymore.. That’s not cool because birds are all about fair play! So we made sure to fix that one.
- Lady Bacon in the enemy PvP team was able to collect clan perks and just because she’s a global celebrity doesn’t mean she can do that! Not cool Lady Bacon.. We’ll stop her in the future.
- We fixed also Dedsw1n3’s Super Shot, which was sometimes confusing to some pigs and caused them to attack for the second time.
- Claude’s healing Leader Ability now always works with Super Shots, it had some problems working with combinations such as with Annie, Zain and Carson.
- When using El Jefe, the debuff was working after 2 turns instead of 1 - should be back to 1 now.