We strongly recommend connecting your profile to your Facebook account in order to ensure that your inventory and profile information carry seamlessly across devices. In case you are playing on a local player profile, you can take a screenshot of your Player ID, after tapping on the player avatar icon on the top left corner of your screen. Make sure to have the screenshot available if you require additional support assistance in order to restore your progress.
Articles in this section
- How do I contact player support?
- How can I report a player who violates the Code of Conduct?
- I am having performance issues with my game. Is there something that I can do?
- Can I back up my player profile if I don't have a Facebook account?
- I reinstalled the game and lost my progress, can I get it back?
- Can I play on multiple devices?
- Having trouble launching the game on Android? Enable permissions!