In the VR world, your two controllers become a slingshot and a pointer. At the beginning of a level, a bird will jump to the slingshot. You can move the slingshot freely and also turn it around to take a better look at the bird. Once you move the pointer close to the sling, the pointer will change its visual to a dot - that’s when you can press the trigger and then move your controller back to pull back the slingshot and gain more power to your shot. An arc of white dots shows roughly where the bird will land. Finally, release the trigger to shoot the bird.
Articles in this section
- How large of an area do I need for an ideal play space?
- Will my progress be saved?
- How do I get more stars?
- Why can't I clear a particular level?
- How do I activate the special abilities of the yellow, blue and black birds?
- How do I quickly recenter the view?
- How do I pause the game?
- What is the white marker on the ground with an arrow pointing down in the level? What should I do with it?
- How do I shoot a bird?
- How do I win a level?