The stars in the scoreboard are connected to the score you get. Destroying more blocks and using fewer birds to win a level will help you achieve a higher score and more stars.
Articles in this section
- How large of an area do I need for an ideal play space?
- Will my progress be saved?
- How do I get more stars?
- Why can't I clear a particular level?
- How do I activate the special abilities of the yellow, blue and black birds?
- How do I quickly recenter the view?
- How do I pause the game?
- What is the white marker on the ground with an arrow pointing down in the level? What should I do with it?
- How do I shoot a bird?
- How do I win a level?