The white marker with an arrow pointing down is a Point in the level. You can move between Points to have different views of a level and shoot at different angles. Use your pointer to aim at one of the Points and then press the trigger to teleport.
Articles in this section
- How large of an area do I need for an ideal play space?
- Will my progress be saved?
- How do I get more stars?
- Why can't I clear a particular level?
- How do I activate the special abilities of the yellow, blue and black birds?
- How do I quickly recenter the view?
- How do I pause the game?
- What is the white marker on the ground with an arrow pointing down in the level? What should I do with it?
- How do I shoot a bird?
- How do I win a level?
Article is closed for comments.