Experiences that ask you to look for a floor or a flat surface use the device camera to analyse the device movement. For those features, it is best to look for flat areas that have some sort of texture (e.g. on a plain white floor the camera can’t really detect how it is moving as all it sees is white). The camera obviously requires also some light to work, so the Augmented Reality features work best in well lit areas.
Articles in this section
- I’ve scanned an Angry Birds code, but nothing happens. What do I do?
- Is my phone compatible?
- Do I need wi-fi or a good network signal?
- What are the different items within the app and what can I do with them?
- Do I need a Bird Code for every experience in the app?
- What surfaces work best for Angry Birds Explore?
- Where can I use Angry Birds Explore?