Yes - a network signal (3G or better recommended) or wifi signal is needed to download content from the ‘cloud’ each time you scan a code. Also for first app download.
Articles in this section
- I’ve scanned an Angry Birds code, but nothing happens. What do I do?
- Is my phone compatible?
- Do I need wi-fi or a good network signal?
- What are the different items within the app and what can I do with them?
- Do I need a Bird Code for every experience in the app?
- What surfaces work best for Angry Birds Explore?
- Where can I use Angry Birds Explore?