The Augmented Reality (AR) features - such as placing the Hut door down and physically walking through it into the Hut - require that there is space to put the virtual Bird Island in. But all the features work also in a non-AR mode.
Articles in this section
- I’ve scanned an Angry Birds code, but nothing happens. What do I do?
- Is my phone compatible?
- Do I need wi-fi or a good network signal?
- What are the different items within the app and what can I do with them?
- Do I need a Bird Code for every experience in the app?
- What surfaces work best for Angry Birds Explore?
- Where can I use Angry Birds Explore?