When scanning a code, you can tell that the code has been recognized as the “scanning” will change to “unlocking” until the circle gradually fills up. Once it does, you will see a loading screen before the game intro appears. Also make sure you have a good WiFi or network signal.
Articles in this section
- I’ve scanned an Angry Birds code, but nothing happens. What do I do?
- Is my phone compatible?
- Do I need wi-fi or a good network signal?
- What are the different items within the app and what can I do with them?
- Do I need a Bird Code for every experience in the app?
- What surfaces work best for Angry Birds Explore?
- Where can I use Angry Birds Explore?